Useful information for the anglers who have planned an alloy(trip).
Clothes for an alloy(trip)
1. The breathing, waterproof jacket — 2 pieces are desirable.
2. A suit fleece or a jacket + body stockings — 2 sets
3. Lower underwear (2 sets)
4. Fishing waders + boots or marsh boots
5. Socks — 4 sets (a set — thin + thick of fleece or wool)
6. Warm cap
7. A cap or a baseball cap — 2 pieces
8. Easy clothes for rest in camp — body stockings, shirts, t-shirts, sneakers, slippers.
Equipment for an alloy(trip)
1. Fishing backpack .
3. Rod case
4. sunglasses (sun-protection, polarizing)
5. A multitool or a penknife + pliers for extraction hooks
6. A skin seat mat with a rubber thong
7. Matches or lighters in a waterproof packing
8. Individual first-aid kit
9. Individual toilet accessories
10. Nalobny small lamp, whenever possible spare
11. A repellent from midges (on alloys May-June undertakes a repellent from ticks)
12. A waterproof case or a little under the volume of the equipment taken on an alloy(trip).