Phone : 8 909 800 800 1
8 924 222 44 33
8 962 501 58 03
Owing to specifics of our work, we can not always answer you by phone, please send us the questions, wishes and comments on a subject of our website, we surely will answer you. Thank you in advance. Also we wait from you letters.
Welcome all anglers!!!
Useful information for the anglers who have planned an alloy(trip).
Clothes for an alloy(trip)
1. The breathing, waterproof jacket — 2 pieces are desirable.
2. A suit fleece or a jacket + body stockings — 2 sets
3. Lower underwear (2 sets)
4. Fishing waders + boots or marsh boots
5. Socks — 4 sets (a set — thin + thick of fleece or wool)
6. Warm cap
7. A cap or a baseball cap — 2 pieces
8. Easy clothes for rest in camp — body stockings, shirts, t-shirts, sneakers, slippers.
Equipment for an alloy(trip)
1. Fishing backpack .
3. Rod case
4. sunglasses (sun-protection, polarizing)
5. A multitool or a penknife + pliers for extraction hooks
6. A skin seat mat with a rubber thong
7. Matches or lighters in a waterproof packing
8. Individual first-aid kit
9. Individual toilet accessories
10. Nalobny small lamp, whenever possible spare
11. A repellent from midges (on alloys May-June undertakes a repellent from ticks)
12. A waterproof case or a little under the volume of the equipment taken on an alloy(trip).